Sigueme en mi sitio http://www.eliasvaldes.com
El dia de hoy Claudia y iniciamos la preparación para nuestro primer 5k. Caminamos 5 kilometros de ahi iniciaremos la preparacion con un grupo y esperamos quizas en unos dos o 3 meses estar listos para correr nuestro primer 5k.
Hoy iniciamos a las 8:30 de la mañana con el club de Gusanito Runners… a ver como nos va, ahi les contare.
One of the few calm weekends that I had in the last Christmas holidays I decided to show my wife why it was important to pay attention to the product photography in order to improve the sales.
I took one little (and cheap) replica of the Eiffel Tower that I had brought from my recent trip to Europe and I took a picture with a normal (and cheap) camera. The photo and the product is exactly the same in both pictures, but with if you work a little bit with Photoshop, then you can make it more appealing to your customer.
COST PER PERSON INCLUDING HOTEL BREAKFAST AND TOURS
Double room US$390 (Two persons required)
Single Room US$590
Economy Fare USD$185
*Maximum baggage allowed with this fare 1 piece max 20 kg.
Excess weight 20 kg US$115
4 days & 3 breakfasts
Day 1 – May 20th, 2012, Beijing (Pekin)
Arrival to Beijing, transportation from the airport to your hotel. Free evening.
Day 2 – May 21st, 2012, Beijing (Peking)
Breakfast. During the day, visit to the Imperial Palace, known as the Forbidden City, Tiananmen, Square, a visit to the Summer Palace from the Qin Dinasty. During the evening we will attend a representation of acrobats.
Day 3 – May 22th, 2012, Beijing (Pekin)
Breakfast. Visit the surroundings of Pekin City, starting with the Great Wall of China, the Beijing National Stadium and the Beijing National Aquatics Center (Water Cube). Dinner, the opportunity to taste the famous Perking Duck.
Day 4 – Breakfast and transportation to the Airport.
Hotels you can select:
Airline – China Southern Airlines CZ309 Airbus Industrie A380 Fare type Economy Restricted
Departure 14:35 Hong Kong International arrival 17:50 Beijing, China – Capital Airport, terminal 2
I was given the task to create a Blog by one of my professors of Information Technologies. So I thought I may be wise to find out on the web what is the big fuss about having a Blog, here is what I found:
- If you have the time and you want to share the news, stories, interesting articles or nice pictures (personal or not) you may do that in a blog. Be careful what you publish, a lot of people may be able to see it… and reproduce it.
- If you have a business or a particular expertise that you can monetize, you want to have a Blog that creates fresh content that may attract people that shares your interest.
- If you want to share interesting articles or videos in an organized way, this may be the way to go, but I am still to find that out.
All in all, as you may know already, things in internet grow old pretty fast, so if you are not planning to post on your blog once a week at least, don’t bother to have one, you may as well keep your Facebook account alive and you should be ok.
Here are some do’s and don’ts that I found out that made sense to me:
- Do post regularly, I said already that things grow old very fast on the internet, plus if you don’t post new content, the Google spiders will never acknowledge your existence.
- Do make sure that your followers have a way to contact you, try to include discrete links with your twitter and webpage information, otherwise it does not make sense.
- Do try to make immediately apparent to your visitors the objective or theme of your blog (and I am not following my own advise)…
- Do subscribe to your own blog… you need to experience the pain that your subscribers are experiencing.
- Do not post unrelated information, I think that visitors may not appreciate scattered or off-message blogging, then they will not come back.
- Do not mix business and private live (as far as I am concerned that is a rule]). If you are connecting a Twitter or Facebook account in your blog, you probably want to have your business related account and a personal related account. Maybe not, I am just saying.
I hope this helps… comments are Welcome.